The respected and accomplished San Antonio brain and spinal cord injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery are proud to offer sound legal advice, caring personal attention, and dedicated representation to clients who have suffered a serious brain or spine injury as a result of someone else’s negligence.
We proudly represent injured individuals and families throughout Texas whose loved one has suffered any serious and permanent injury to the brain, including:
- Brain damage sustained in an accident, including construction site or industrial accidents, automobile accidents, hazardous material spills, negligent drowning, or serious falls
- Brain damage caused by malpractice, such as misdiagnosed or improperly treated stroke or other ischemic event, birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, or medication error such as overdose or drug interaction
We also handle all types of complex catastrophic injury cases, including those involving the following types of spinal cord injuries:
- Low spine damage or injury to the lumbar vertebrae
- Bulging or herniated disc, slipped disc, subluxation injury or other disc problem
- Neck injury or damage to the cervical vertebrae
- Damaged or pinched nerves caused by spine or back injury and resulting in loss of function or chronic pain
- Severed spine resulting in paralysis
- Spinal cord injury caused by medical malpractice during or following neck surgery or back surgery
We can help you pursue real options for seeking full and fair financial compensation for brain damage resulting in coma, cognitive deficits, amnesia, physical disability, or any serious change in quality of life. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Why Choose Us?
For more than 20 years, the respected San Antonio brain and spinal cord injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery have provided clients in Texas with real options and real solutions in seeking full and fair financial recovery after a serious or permanent injury.
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation with a respected trial lawyer who is committed to your recovery. There are no upfront legal fees for you to pay unless we secure a financial settlement or award in your case. Several of our attorneys are Board-Certified in Personal Injury by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and many have earned an AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest peer-review rating possible from the prestigious organization.
Let Our Board-Certified Attorneys Fight for You
We focus our efforts on finding effective legal and healthcare solutions for the whole family. We will conduct a thorough search for every dollar of potential insurance coverage you need to pay for past and future medical bills, vocational rehabilitation, and even long-term care.
We also draw on the combined knowledge of a group of medical and financial experts—neurosurgeons, economists, engineers, and life care planners—to help ensure that you get the maximum compensation you deserve.
Contact us today for straightforward answers and caring advice. Your detailed initial consultation is absolutely free, and there are no upfront lawyers’ fees for you to pay unless or until we win your case.
Contact us online or by phone at (210) 774-6445 for a free consultation with one of our brain injury attorneys in San Antonio.