Severe burn injuries are devastating. There is often a lengthy process of multiple skin grafts and plastic or reconstructive surgery, and victims can still be left disfigured, physically disabled, and wracked with chronic neurogenic pain.
At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we believe in justice. We believe in working hard to get you the financial, emotional, and medical support that you and your family need to heal. We also believe that those responsible for life-altering burn injuries should be made to pay in court. Contact us today to schedule a free case evaluation with a respected and caring San Antonio burn injury lawyer who truly understands.
Call (210) 774-6445 or e-mail us for powerful legal assistance.
Types of Burn Injuries
For more than 15 years, our personal injury law firm has been dedicated to helping Texans and their families find fair and full recovery for their medical bills, suffering, and the long-term effects of severe injuries.
We handle all types of burn injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Second and third-degree thermal burn injuries (caused by heat or fire)
- Burn injuries to the lungs or eyes caused by toxic fumes
- Chemical burns from toxic exposure to hazardous materials
- Tissue damage and skin burn injuries from contact with a cryogenic substance, such as liquid nitrogen
- Fatal fire in a home or apartment caused by faulty wiring, absent or malfunctioning smoke alarms, or a defective product, such as a toaster or space heater
- Burn injuries sustained in an auto accident
If you or a family member suffered serious burn injuries caused by another's negligence or carelessness, contact The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery today to discuss your options for seeking fair, full recovery in a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Your initial consultation is free, and all serious personal injury cases are charged on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that there are no upfront attorneys’ fees for you and you do not pay unless we secure a financial judgment or award in your case.
Contact The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery at (210) 774-6445 for a free case evaluation with one of our burn injury attorneys in San Antonio. We proudly serve clients throughout the state of Texas.