When an accident or negligent mistake results in paralysis, an entire family's future is forever changed. For over 20 years, the respected San Antonio paralysis attorneys at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery have dedicated their careers to providing knowledgeable legal advice and sound representation to clients who have suffered paralysis through another's negligence
Some examples of how negligence can lead to paralysis include:
- Brain damage or traumatic brain injury caused by an accident
- Nerve damage or spinal cord injury from a herniated disc, neck, or back injury sustained in a slip and fall accident or car wreck
- Paralysis resulting from medical malpractice, such as the delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis of a stroke, cerebral aneurysm, or brain or spinal cord tumor
To obtain a free case evaluation and to discuss the support that is available to help you meet your immediate needs, contact our firm today.
Call (210) 774-6445 or e-mail us for dedicated legal assistance. We serve clients throughout Texas.
How Our Legal Team Can Help You
At Tyler & Peery, we do more than provide powerful legal advocacy and a drive to secure the fair financial compensation you need and your family deserves. We are also committed to offering caring support as you move forward to build a full life after paralysis.
We are here to help in every way we can, including:
- We can assist you in building a life care plan to protect your quality of life and your family's future.
- We can help you secure the services of a vocational expert who can help you determine what jobs you may be able to perform.
- We can employ respected and knowledgeable experts who can provide an estimate of your lifetime medical expenses in dealing with the effects of paralysis.
Contact our offices in San Antonio today to schedule a free consultation. We can answer your tough questions in a caring and straightforward manner and get to work immediately to build the strongest case we can for your full and fair recovery. There is no risk involved in contacting The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery. There are no upfront legal fees for you to pay unless/until we secure a financial settlement or award in your case.
Contact The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery online or by phone at (210) 774-6445 for a free, confidential consultation with one of our paralysis attorneys in San Antonio today.