At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we represent individuals who have been injured by dangerous or defective products. Our San Antonio product liability attorneys (Dennis C. Peery, John N. Tyler, James Shaffer, and Jeffrey W. Jones) are Board-Certified in Personal Injury by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. They understand how a serious injury caused by an unsafe product can dramatically change your life and the lives of your loved ones going forward. We want you to focus on your physical recovery while we handle your legal needs and begin the process of seeking fair and just compensation on your behalf.
Call (210) 774-6445 or fill out and submit an online contact form to schedule a free, confidential case evaluation today.
Types of Product Liability Cases We Handle
Our firm was one of the first in the country to settle a claim against the manufacturers of Baycol for injuries suffered by individuals who took that drug. With an office in San Antonio, we represent people in South Texas, South Central Texas, and throughout the state who have been hurt by dangerous and defective products or have suffered from exposure to toxic substances, forms of energy, or devices.
We regularly assist clients with products liability cases involving:
- Dangerous drugs and pharmaceutical products, including Actos, Vioxx, Bextra, Crestor, Accutane, Celebrex, Seroquel, Fentanyl, and Pradaxa
- Household products, such as humidifiers that cause burns, television sets, lawn mowers, and coffee pots
- Asbestos and other toxic substances causing mesothelioma and lead poisoning
- Hazardous waste
- Pesticides and other chemicals, such as Roundup Weed Killer
- Cosmetics or hair products
- Defective medical devices, such as defibrillators, shoulder pain pumps, mesh patches, knee replacements, and stents
- Farm machinery or equipment with improper safety guards
- Faulty industrial equipment, including punch presses
- Unsafe motor vehicles, causing roof crush damage, fires, defective seat belts, airbags, latches, tires, child seats
If you are injured by a product that has been recalled, you may be entitled to take legal action. Just because a manufacturer or distributor realizes a product is defective or dangerous and recalls it, that does not mean they cannot be held liable for your injuries.
If you have suffered a personal injury in an accident, you might not think of making a products liability claim at first. But dangerous, defective, and recalled products are responsible for more accidents than most people know.
Contact Our Attorneys Today for a Free Consultation
Contact our team of experienced and respected trial lawyers to get started on your case as soon as possible. Talk with us about your injury and let us develop a winning strategy for you. Our firm has more than 20 years of experience helping clients throughout Texas who were seriously injured or killed by a dangerous or defective product, including defective auto parts, dangerous consumer products, defective designs, dangerous medical devices, and defective child products.
Get in touch with us today to request a free consultation; call (210) 774-6445 or contact us online.