If you or a loved one has been involved in a severe trucking accident, it is important that you consult with an experienced truck accident lawyer immediately. At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we start investigating your case right away, before witnesses forget what happened or documents are destroyed. Early, thorough investigation is necessary to recover the compensation you deserve.
Contact our firm at (210) 774-6445 to speak with a meticulous truck accident attorney in San Antonio.
Offering Immediate & Thorough Truck Accident Investigation
At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we are compassionate attorneys. We recognize that there may be higher priorities than calling an attorney immediately after a catastrophic injury or loss of a loved one. However, the trucking company will start investigating the accident within minutes of the accident. They will use investigators, insurance adjusters, and a team of defense attorneys—all planning how to diminish your claim, minimize your loss, and reduce exposure of detrimental evidence. It is important to have an experienced trucking accident lawyer on your side, protecting your interests.
We work quickly to investigate and recover important evidence that will benefit your case, such as:
- We speak with the police officer and determine if the police report was influenced by the truck driver or trucking company
- We locate witnesses and find out what they saw
- We take pictures of your vehicle, the semi-truck, the skid marks, debris, and other evidence at the accident scene
- We evaluate the current road conditions and weather conditions
- We obtain temporary restraining orders to prevent trucking companies from destroying evidence or concealing evidence, such as evidence from truck inspections or driver log books
- We recover gas station receipts, meal receipts, and other information to pinpoint times a driver was at specific locations to show speed
- We recover cell phone records, and other records to show driver negligence
It is important to recover this evidence before memories fade, witnesses become unavailable, evidence disappears, and road conditions change. Speak with a truck accident attorney immediately after a truck accident to help ensure that your right and ability to recover compensation is preserved.
Contact us at (210) 774-6445 for a free initial consultation with a San Antonio truck accident lawyer. We proudly serve clients in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Waco, Corpus Christi, and all of Texas.