Learn The Basics About Personal Injury Lawsuits
If you have been injured in an accident, it can be difficult to know what to do. Nothing in life prepares you for dealing effectively with the pain, stress and outright shock of a car accident. Where should you begin? How should you get the right medical treatment? What should be done with the vehicle?
The best way to get answers to these questions is to talk with an experienced lawyer. At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we use over 130 years of combined experience to guide our clients through the personal injury litigation process.
Four of the six attorneys at our San Antonio law firm are board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This means they have passed additional testing and demonstrated their ability to effectively handle complex personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
Answering Your Questions About The Litigation Process
Our lawyers can help you get the answers you need to make the right choices about your case. We can explain the personal injury litigation process, from beginning to end.
- Meeting with an attorney: You may not be sure what to expect. We will be straightforward with you right from the start, when you first talk with our lawyers about your possible case.
- Fees in a personal injury case: Many injured people have trouble making ends meet without the additional cost of an attorney. That is why we take cases on a contingent fee.
- Time limits for bringing an injury case: In Texas, as in other states, a statute of limitations places limits on when personal injury cases can be brought.
- Do’s and don’ts for your injury case: Here are some pointers about things that will strengthen your case and things that could harm you in the courtroom.
- How much is my case worth?: Your case value often depends on the seriousness of your injury and the actions of the defendant.
Taking Action For Your Recovery
To talk with us about how a personal injury has affected your life, contact a lawyer at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery in San Antonio, Texas. Call our office at 210-340-0900 or complete the online form.
Initial consultations are free and confidential. Home and hospital visits are available by request for serious personal injury victims.