Insurance companies have an obligation to their clients to act in good faith, meaning they cannot look for a way to avoid investigating a claim or paying. When insurance companies fail to do this is it referred to as "bad faith." At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we are proud of our successful record of helping victims of insurance bad faith practices in Texas. The last thing our clients need after an accident and injury is to be further traumatized by a dishonest insurance company.
We fight to help make sure that your carrier lives up to their word and pays for insurance bad faith practices, such as:
- Denying legitimate claims as part of a practice of avoiding living up to the insurance companies' legal and ethical obligations
- Failing to pay what a claim is worth or failing to pay up to the coverage limits
- Failing to promptly investigate and evaluate a claim
- Failing to make prompt and full payment when liability becomes reasonably clear
Our experienced San Antonio bad faith insurance claims attorneys have earned a sterling reputation for thoroughness and dedication in representing accident, injury, and bad faith insurance victims for more than 20 years.
Contact our office today to schedule a free initial consultation; call (210) 774-6445 or e-mail us for immediate help. Se habla español.
Types of Bad Faith Insurance Claims We Handle
We have the proven skill, impressive experience, and well-earned reputation to take on even the biggest insurance companies with confidence.
We will stand by you to fight for what is right in cases of bad faith insurance practices regarding claims against any type of policy, including:
- Automobile insurance
- Underinsured and uninsured motorist accident coverage
- Property and casualty insurance
- Homeowners insurance
Contact our offices today to schedule a free and detailed case evaluation. In preparation for your initial consultation, please be sure to locate a current copy of your insurance policy and let us know if you are having difficulty requesting one.
Call (210) 774-6445 to speak to one of our bad faith insurance claims lawyers in San Antonio.