Personalized Advocacy After A Dangerous Or Defective Product Has Caused Injury
At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we represent individuals who have been injured by dangerous or defective products. Our product liability attorneys (Dennis C. Peery, John N. Tyler and James Shaffer) are personal injury specialists (certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization) who understand how a serious injury caused by an unsafe product can dramatically change your life and the lives of your loved ones, going forward. We want you to focus on your physical recovery while we handle your legal needs and begin the process of seeking fair and just compensation on your behalf.
Our firm was one of the first in the country to settle a claim against the manufacturers of Baycol for injuries suffered by individuals who took that drug.
Claims Against Manufacturers And Other Responsible Parties
With an office in San Antonio, we represent people in South Texas, south central Texas and throughout the state who have been hurt by dangerous and defective products, or have suffered from exposure to toxic substances, forms of energy or devices. Some of these are listed below:
- Dangerous drugs and pharmaceutical products, including Actos, Vioxx, Bextra, Crestor, Accutane, Celebrex, Seroquel, Fentanyl and Pradaxa
- Household products, such as humidifiers that cause burns, television sets, lawn mowers and coffee pots
- Asbestos and other toxic substances causing mesothelioma and lead poisoning
- Hazardous waste
- Pesticides and other chemicals
- Cosmetics or hair products
- Defective medical devices, such as defibrillators, shoulder pain pumps, mesh patches, knee replacements and stents
- Farm machinery or equipment with improper safety guards
- Faulty industrial equipment, including punch presses
- Unsafe motor vehicles causing roof crush damage and fires; defective seat belts, air bags, latches, tires and child seats
Injured In An Accident? A Products Liability Claim May Apply In Your Case.
If you have suffered a personal injury in an accident, you might not think of making a products liability claim at first. But dangerous and defective products are responsible for more accidents than most people know.
Contact our team of experienced and respected trial lawyers to get started on your case as soon as possible. Talk with us about your personal injury, and let us develop a winning strategy for you. Trial attorneys at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery are available by phone at , or you can reach out to them online.