In Pursuit Of Full Compensation For The Injured After A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle Accident
Personal injury laws are designed to right wrongs when negligent parties cause harm to others. After you have been hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, keep in mind that insurance companies work hard to limit their payout of benefits and settlements. To protect your best interests, get an experienced personal injury attorney on your side.
The sooner you have a trial lawyer working on your case, the more opportunities there will be to maximize your compensation. The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery is available to evaluate your case, determine who is liable and hold them responsible after any type of motor vehicle accident, such as:
- A car accident involving any number of cars and/or other vehicles or pedestrians
- An Uber, Lyft or other ride-sharing vehicle accident
- A truck accident or commercial vehicle accident
- A motorcycle accident or any two-wheeled vehicle accident involving a scooter or bicycle
- A construction site vehicle or oilfield vehicle accident involving mobilized equipment, such as backhoes and excavators
- An accident involving off-road vehicles, such as golf carts and all-terrain vehicles ATVs
- An accident involving any form of public transportation, such as a bus or train
For all types of vehicle accidents, our lawyers are ready to hit the ground running in pursuit of the truth of how an accident happened and what the injured person (or surviving family members) need to be made whole financially.
An Investigation Is Fundamental To A Successful Outcome
A detailed investigation can uncover the true causes of an accident, which may include one or more of the following:
- A violation of traffic laws through speeding, illegal lane changes, and disobeying stoplights and stop signs
- Poor choices by drivers, such as distracted driving and following too closely
- Drunk driving or impairment caused by legal or illegal drugs
- Driver fatigue
- Auto part defects or failures
- Roadway defects, such as potholes
- Signage errors
- For worksite vehicle accidents, lack of proper training and safety precautions
The injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident may have complex, hidden causes. A malfunctioning seatbelt, airbag or turn signal may indicate a manufacturer’s or installer’s negligence. Whatever the cause of your accident and whatever needs you now face, you can count on The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery to champion your cause.
Schedule A Free Consultation
We are ready to evaluate your case and get an investigation started. We are here to listen and take action on your behalf. To get the process started, call 210-340-0900 or complete our simple online intake form.