San Antonio Attorneys For Serious Burn Victims
Chemical Burn · Electrical Burn · Toxic Smoke And Fumes · Fatal Fire
Severe burn injuries are devastating. There is often a lengthy process of multiple skin grafts and plastic or reconstructive surgery, and victims can still be left disfigured, physically disabled and wracked with chronic neurogenic pain.
At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we believe in justice. We believe in working hard to get you the financial, emotional and medical support that you and your family need to heal. We also believe that those responsible for life-altering burn injuries should be made to pay in court. Contact us today to schedule a free case evaluation with a respected and caring San Antonio personal injury lawyer who truly understands.
Compassionate San Antonio Severe Burn Injury Lawyers
Call 970-249-1003 Or Email Us For Powerful Legal Assistance
For more than 15 years, our personal injury law firm has been dedicated to helping Texans and their families find fair and full recovery for their medical bills, suffering and the long-term effects of severe injuries, such as:
- Second and third-degree thermal burn injuries (caused by heat or fire)
- Burn injuries to the lungs or eyes caused by toxic fumes
- Chemical burns from toxic exposure to hazardous materials
- Tissue damage and skin burn injuries from contact with a cryogenic substance such as liquid nitrogen
- Fatal fire in a home or apartment caused by faulty wiring, absent or malfunctioning smoke alarms or a defective product such as a toaster or space heater
- Burn injuries sustained in an auto accident
If you or a family member suffered serious burn injuries caused by another’s negligence or carelessness, contact The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery today to discuss your options for seeking fair and full recovery in a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Your initial consultation is free, and all serious personal injury cases are charged on a contingency fee basis, meaning that there are no upfront attorney fees for you to pay unless or until we secure a financial judgment or award in your case.