After a truck accident, it is important to immediately start a thorough investigation of the causes of the accident. At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we work diligently and quickly to uncover what went wrong, why the accident occurred, and how we can obtain financial compensation for your damages.
Based in San Antonio, our truck accident attorneys represent clients throughout Texas who have been seriously injured by 18-wheelers and other types of trucks. We have been doing this for over 20 years, with a proven record of results.
If you have been involved in a Texas truck accident, give us a call today at (210) 774-6445 to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
What Caused the Accident that Injured You?
There can be many factors that contribute to or cause a truck accident. These factors include:
- Distracted driving: Was the truck driver talking on a cell phone, sending emails, or using other means of communication rather than being attentive to the road?
- Truck driver fatigue: Was the truck driver fatigued from too many hours on the road without proper rest breaks?
- Negligent hiring of truck drivers: Did the trucking company fail to verify driving history, accident history, or driver credentials?
- Truck driver negligence: Was the driver speeding, taking wide turns, driving recklessly, drinking, sleeping, or utilizing stay-awake drugs or other illegal substances?
- Negligent truck maintenance: Did defective brakes, poorly maintained tires, or other improperly maintained equipment cause the accident?
- Defective products: Did defective brakes, poor hydraulics, defective tires, or other defective equipment cause the accident?
- Other contributory factors: Did improper load balancing, overweight load, blind spots, sudden lane changes, negligent road maintenance, or other causes lead to the jackknife, rollover, or other truck accident?
For truck accidents of all kinds, we can use our experience in accident investigation to evaluate these factors.
Board-Certified in Personal Injury by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Four of the truck accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery have been Board-Certified in Personal Injury by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, making them specialists in this particular area of law. Therefore, we have a thorough understanding of the many contributing factors of a truck accident and how to pursue recovery from each negligent party. You can be certain that you will receive professional, personal, and dedicated representation at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery.
For a free confidential consultation and information on how our firm can put over 100 years of combined legal experience to work for you, reach out to us today and schedule a complimentary case evaluation with our truck accident attorneys in San Antonio.
Call (210) 774-6445 or fill out and submit an online intake form to get started.