Eagle Ford Shale Accident Lawyers
San Antonio Oilfield Accidents Firm – Call 1-800-281-3188 Or Contact Us Online
The Eagle Ford Shale cuts a wide swath of land, covering much of South Texas, 50 miles wide and 400 miles long. The Eagle Ford Shale is responsible for the Texas oil boom, which is a good thing.
It’s helped create plenty of jobs for oil and gas workers, along with truck drivers and other companies that support the oil and gas industry. But if you have a legal problem related to oil and natural gas in Texas, and plenty of people do, from injuries to landowner lease disputes, contact an experienced Eagle Ford Shale attorney.
Texas Eagle Ford Shale Attorneys Representing Landowners And Oil And Gas Workers
The trial lawyers of The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery have decades of experience representing landowners in lease disputes regarding mineral rights with the oil and gas companies. We also represent oil and gas workers injured in drilling rig and well-site accidents on the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas.
Our practice includes:
- All types of oil and gas workers injured on the Eagle Ford Shale
- Well-site blowouts and other accidents on the Barnett Shale
- Pipeline explosions caused by a lack of safety precautions and maintenance
- Oil drilling injuries, from well-site blowouts to moving equipment
- Landowners with natural gas and oil landowner lease disputes with oil and gas companies
- Truck accidents related to oil and gas transportation and fracking well-site construction
- Environmental injuries from groundwater contamination and oil spills
We have the experience and the dedication necessary to get the best outcome possible under the circumstances, whether that’s a settlement in a conference room or in front of a jury in the courtroom.
Oil Drilling Injury Lawyer In San Antonio, Texas
Were you taken advantage of as a landowner? Were you injured from a blowout or other accident as an oil and gas worker? Call the dedicated Eagle Ford Shale attorneys of The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery at 1-800-281-3188 or send us an e-mail for a free consultation.