Determining The Cause Of A Truck Accident
After a trucking accident, it’s important to start a thorough investigation immediately of the causes of the accident. At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, we work diligently and quickly to uncover what went wrong, why the accident occurred, and how we can obtain financial compensation for your damages.
Based in San Antonio, our truck accident attorneys represent clients throughout Texas who have been seriously injured by 18-wheelers and other types of trucks. We have been doing this for over 20 years, with a proven record of results.
If you have been involved in a Texas truck accident, give us a call today to schedule a free confidential consultation.
What Caused The Accident That Injured You?
There can be many factors that contribute to or cause a truck accident. These factors include:
- Distracted driving: Was the truck driver talking on a cellphone, sending emails, or using other means of communication rather than being attentive to the road?
- Truck driver fatigue: Was the truck driver fatigued from too many hours on the road without proper rest breaks?
- Negligent hiring of truck drivers: Did the trucking company fail to verify the driving history, accident history or driver credentials?
- Truck driver negligence: Was the driver speeding, taking wide turns, driving recklessly, drinking, sleeping, or utilizing stay-awake drugs or other illegal substances?
- Negligent truck maintenance: Did defective brakes, poorly maintained tires or other improperly maintained equipment cause the accident?
- Defective products: Did defective brakes, poor hydraulics, defective tires or other defective equipment cause the accident?
- Other contributory factors: Did improper load balancing, overweight load, blind spots, sudden lane changes, negligent road maintenance or other causes lead to the jackknife, rollover or other truck accident?
For truck accidents of all kinds, we can use our experience in accident investigation to evaluate these factors.
Aggressive Representation From A Certified Personal Injury Specialist
Four of the truck accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery have been board certified as personal injury specialists. Therefore, we have a thorough understanding of the many contributing factors of a truck accident and how to pursue recovery from each negligent party. You can be certain that you will receive professional, personal, and dedicated representation at The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery.
Seeking To Maximize Your Recovery
For a free confidential consultation and information on how The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery can put over 20 years of truck accident experience to work for you, call us at toll-free at 210-987-2339 or fill out our injury intake form.